Τετάρτη 9 Μαρτίου 2011

New doll : Brandy Norwood



Hello Our reader 


Brandy
WOW finally stardoll added me in new dolls for SS
Find me here <




The graphic is amazing ! it's really me 5/5..
Thanks Stardoll :)





About me :)



 i was born in February 11, 1979, known professionally as Brandy, i'm an American R&B singer-songwriter, record producer, television entertainer, actress, and film producer.




& about my life ^^



i was born in McComb, Mississippi, the daughter of Willie Norwood, a former gospel singer and choir director, and his wife Sonja Norwood (née Bates), a former district manager for H&R Block. i'm the elder sister of entertainer Ray J, as well as a first cousin of rapper Snoop Dogg.











Did you see me sing before ??
I love my skin color , what about you ?
Kisses :*

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου